Wednesday, March 4, 2009




Iwas telling Trevor the other night that we need start taking more pictures! I am a terrible blogger, but we do occasionally break away from school and work and do fun things! This past month was crazy and I can't believe it's all ready March. Trevor and I are coming up on our 6 month anniversary-I feel like I have been married a lot longer than that, but I suppose that's due to us dating forever (in comparison the the Jones family and typical LDS standard!) before we tied the knot! February was a month filled with basketball games. I think I have some of my Grandpa Jones' blood in me where I HATE to miss a ball game. I haven't been to half the games my Grandpa has, but I still have a long life ahead of me. One of my goals in life is to watch more basketball than Grandpa Jones. (Those of you that know him are probably thinking GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!) I do love supporting my sibblings though and cheering on the Burley Bobcats! Also in February my Grandpa Harper passed away. This was a sad time, yet I know that there was much rejoicing in Heaven as he was greeted by loved ones that have passed on before him. I was telling Trevor I was sort of jealous of my Grandpa because he got to see my dad :( Jealous in a good way. I will miss my Grandpa greatly though. We also celebrated Trevor's birthday at the end of February. He is no longer a teen! He's all grow up now! And last but not least my mom was married February 28th.....all I will say is it's finally over and we can only go uphill from here right?!?! I will post a couple pictures that I did take from last month, and hopefully March will be a better month for picture taking!

2 comments:

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

I didn't know your mom got married! AWESOME! Tell her congrats! I'm surprised my mom never said anything! How are you guys?

Dani said...

Hey Aubry,
Trevor is just a young buck isn't he?! Your blog is very cute by the way. It sounds like you have had a hard time lately. I'm sorry about your grandpa - I hope your grandma is doing ok. I didn't get to talk to you at your mom's reception. Glad to see you are looking on the positive! Things can only get better :) I understand how you feel; it's hard to see your parents get remarried and all of the changes that come with it. Hopefully things will start looking up. Let me know if I can help you with anything.