Monday, December 8, 2008

Maichael, Erin, Kaitlyn, Aubry, & Katie at dinner at Macaroni Grill!


We celebrated Maichael's 21st Birthday!


Our EARLY morning temple trip!


This past week I went to Provo to visit my friends from BYU. My friend, Maichael, is going on a mission after this semester, so we wanted to get together before she left. We had so much fun being able to spend one last time together with all of us there. We had lunch at Panda Express, an afternoon of shopping, dinner at Macaroni Grill, our traditional sleepover by Erin's Christmas tree, and an early morning temple trip the day I left. I love my friends so much. We have made so many wonderful memories over the past 2 years. It's always hard to say goodbye, especially when we are at such crazy times in our lives. Everyone is going in all different directions, but we are all counting on re-uniting when "the girl" returns from Chile!

No comments: