Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A work in progres....

I am posting some before and mid-way after pictures of our house. None of these pictures are the final product because we still have lots of work to do (closet doors to hang, things to unpack, pictures to hang etc), but here is the progress thus far! Feel free to stop by anytime! We have an open-door policy :)
P.S. Thank you to all those people who have helped us so far. (Abram, Brigitte, Aunt Michelle, Aunt Bonnie, Uncle Jeff, Grandma Harper, mom, Delta, Jaram, Alex, Katelyn, Megan, Bryan, Cliff, Danny, Erica, Shellie, Tressa, Kay, Joey, etc. etc. etc. Sorry if I have forgotten anyone!)

4 comments:

The Jones Crew said...

Everything looks great! You guys did an excellent job!

Abram said...

Good work. I'm glad you're finished.

Hill said...

How exciting it look great from the pictures. Bren, Addi and I will have to stop by next time we are home.

David and Heather said...

Your kitchen and bedrooms look great! It looks like you guys put a lot of work into it. I hope your trip to Mexico went well--Dave and I want to plan a trip there either this summer or during the winter vacation. You'll have to tell us some tips.