Monday, July 27, 2009

Parenting practice

My cousin and his wife are building a new home, which means I have been able to spend lots of time with their 3 children. (Thanks Jas & Jenn for trusting me with your kids and for letting me watch them!) I am convinced they have some of the cutest kids. (I'll post pictures to prove!) It has been fun to spend time with them and practice my parenting skills......which I still have many to develop and a LONG way to go before I'm ready for my own! I admire you super moms that stay at home all day with your children. I was exhausted after a few hours, but it was SO worth it!




3 comments:

Erica Marshall said...

Hey, looks like lots of fun...I'm sure all this practicing will be a little help, but know that there isn't much that can prepare you for your own kids. :) Miss you guys tons. Love ya!

Abram said...

AUBRY, YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG! Nice. Yes, I agree those kids are the cutest. BTW, I am really excited to be an uncle and you have a big house now that lots of kiddies could fit in.

The Jones' said...

Funny you mention Jesse... cause that's where I got the idea! I remember hearing it in high school and thinking it was the sweetest name ever! He came into Donnelley's recently and I was like, "Hey. My husband and I might name our baby Deacon." He was like, "Sweet. I love my name."