BUT something exciting has to happen sooner or later----in fact at the end of December something exciting is scheduled to happen. I dream of someday going on an African Safari! Someday….but for now the San Diego Zoo will do! Trevor and I decided to go on a little get-away to Southern California to say goodbye to 2009 and welcome the New Year! So I guess you could say we are “skipping Christmas” this year (or at least the gift giving part of Christmas) and going on vacation instead!Thursday, December 10, 2009
The reason...
BUT something exciting has to happen sooner or later----in fact at the end of December something exciting is scheduled to happen. I dream of someday going on an African Safari! Someday….but for now the San Diego Zoo will do! Trevor and I decided to go on a little get-away to Southern California to say goodbye to 2009 and welcome the New Year! So I guess you could say we are “skipping Christmas” this year (or at least the gift giving part of Christmas) and going on vacation instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you can skip Christmas alright.... BUT you're not skipping the ball bash R U ?
Sadly to say yes :(
Post a Comment