Thursday, December 10, 2009

The reason...

The reason I haven’t blogged in a while is because I haven’t had anything spectacular to blog about. I don’t have cute kids to brag about, nor is anything worth blogging about taking place in our lives right now! I did have my birthday last month, but birthday’s aren’t even worth blogging about anymore!
BUT something exciting has to happen sooner or later----in fact at the end of December something exciting is scheduled to happen. I dream of someday going on an African Safari! Someday….but for now the San Diego Zoo will do! Trevor and I decided to go on a little get-away to Southern California to say goodbye to 2009 and welcome the New Year! So I guess you could say we are “skipping Christmas” this year (or at least the gift giving part of Christmas) and going on vacation instead!

2 comments:

The Jones Crew said...

you can skip Christmas alright.... BUT you're not skipping the ball bash R U ?

Aubry & Trevor said...

Sadly to say yes :(